In no event shall Tonic Limited, be liable (whether to you or to any third party) for any cost or damages, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with (a) your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this site or (b) any transaction effected by you or us and arising out of your access (or arising out of access which has been purportedly made by you) to this site. We disclaim to the fullest extent permissible all and any liability howsoever arising in connection with use of the information set out in this website.
We have put this policy in place so that you can feel confident about the privacy and security your personal information.
- You need to register on website in order for us to be able contact you about our services. If you do not register, personal information about you will not be collected by us.
- We respect the privacy of personal email accounts and we store your email addresses just as securely as other personal information. We will not send you unwanted email messages or junk mail, and your details will not be passed to any organisation that is unconnected to us for marketing purposes without your explicit permission. However, we may use email in response to enquiries you make about our services or service issues.
- We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data. We may use other companies (partner companies) to provide some of the services we advertise on this website. To enable them to do this, we may need to let them process your personal information. Our staff and those working for the partner companies have a responsibility to keep your information confidential and are only allowed to use it to offer products and services that you have requested.
- We will use your information together with other information for administration, marketing and customer services. We will disclose your information to our partner companies for these purposes.
- Providing this information you give consent to us processing your information, including sensitive personal data, whether obtained from you, or from another source, for the above purposes.
- If you do not want us to disclose your information for marketing purposes please contact the Data Protection Officer at Tonic Limited, Knox House, 16 – 18 Finch Road, Douglas IM1 2PT
- You have the right to ask for a copy of your information (for which we charge a fee of £10) and to correct any inaccuracies. You should make an application to the address above giving 28 days’ notice.
- We are listed in the Data Protection Register. You may inspect this or obtain a copy from the Information Commissioner’s Office at http://www.gov.im/odps/, or P.O Box 69, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1EQ
- To make sure we follow your instruction correctly and to improve our service to you through training of our staff, we may monitor or record communications.